Changes to this policy may occur from time to time. Current policy can be reviewed at any time by visiting this web page.
By using our website you consent to us collecting, using, storing and retaining personal information about you in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, register or contact us, we may collect the following information from you:
· Name and contact details including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our website collects information from you. The information we collect is used, stored and retained to:
· Administer this website and our business
· Improve our products and services
· Personalize your online experience and deliver content and products, which we believe are of most interest to you
· Periodically send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting for you and your business by using the email address you provided
· Carry out market research. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection, use, storage or retention of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing or writing to us at the contact information below.
· You can contact us direct to seek access to the information we hold about you, and you have the right to ask us to correct information that is inaccurate.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your information to a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Our website contains links to other social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. If you take the opportunity to ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ our content, this information will be shared with those sites. In these instances, you may be sent cookies from these Social Media sites, which we don’t control, so we suggest you check with them direct for more information about their cookie policies.
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you do not accept our cookies or remove them from your browser, some our website’s features may not function.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information: By logging into their account or contacting us directly.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following: NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.